Race 4 - Day 13
Skipper Report
15 December

Andy Burns
Andy Burns
Team GREAT Britain
Back to ReportsView Team Page

Short one today folks. Yet another windhole. Sydney is so close but yet so far! We have just picked up to 2.1 knots in the wrong direction which is a bonus.

We have two options right now. Option number one is to sail south away from a massive predicted windhole but away from Sydney, option number two is to sail directly towards a predicted windhole which is forecast to be there for Friday and Saturday unless we get some local weather effects.

I'm leaving this decision to the crew and grabbing some shut eye after a busy night of changing sails.

Let WIND and Peace be the Journey

Andy and the GREAT Britain Team